Pages - Menu

Thursday, November 18, 2010

how much is that Monkee in the Window?

it's time for another Some Odd Girl challenge, folks, and seriously, i can't tell you how much FUN i had making this one! from the moment Kristy announced the theme, i was SO excited to get at this one, because i had also just picked up the perfect image from Make it Crafty!

this round, let's see WINDOWS!
window cards are fantastic for the holidays (i'm just sayin'!) and i've been seeing lots of them, but i do think our Odd Girls have outdone themselves this time aroun!

CLICK HERE to see for yourself how amazingly talented and creative our Odd Girls really are.
or just sit right here, scroll down, and hope you're inspired by my project, too!

i used the Hang Out Ollie image - he's the newest addition to the Some Odd Girl critter family, and i just think he's adorable!


and this window?





yeah, told you it was PERFECT! i had just seen the "Open Window" image in Zoe's shop, and added it to my little (hee hee) digi collection. then came the challenge. it was uncanny! anyway, i fussy-cut my images and i scored the shutters, and i can totally see myself using this image for SO many cards!

OH, and i nearly forgot! the inside:


love this little dude! (just keep me away from the nanner peels - ick!) so play with the Odd Girls and you could win FREE Some Odd Girl digis, or if your project is chosen as one of our faves, you'll get some Loyalty Points to put toward future digi purchases from Some Odd Girl.com.

you have until Wednesday, December 1st at midnight EST to play along - have fun, and STAY ODD! :D

12 comments:

  1. Oh my gawd, this is soooooooooooo stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, this is just so stinkin' adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naaaaw this is so Cute to boot!

    Hugs Kellie

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOLY CUTE! This is so freaking adorable! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what an absolutly funky card hun!! love it!! there's something special on my blog for you!! carly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. AHHH I LOVE this. Yeah I wanna hang out - any chance I can press a button and pop over? I just love how you folded the doors on the window! It's perfect. hugs xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so cute! what a brilliant idea! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by! please leave a message after the beep... "BEEEEEEEEEP!"