Pages - Menu

Friday, June 17, 2011

come and place your votes, friends!

the Quirky Crafts challenge has come to an end, and now it's time for them to choose a winner! the challenge was "Under the Sea", and here's the card i submitted:



i had a TON of fun making my card, and i was thrilled at how the coral turned out, but trust me, there are some great submissions - so PLEASE, drop by and vote for your fave! the winner receives 3 digis and the option to be a guest designer on their blog - i'd love to be that girl!

HERE'S THE LINK - just scroll down and check out the entries, and click the one you like best.

may the best under-the-sea crafty person win! *raises a glass*

3 comments:

  1. As I said in the previous post where you first shared this; I love it!
    Of course I had to vote~ X3

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a crazy amazing card it is outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leah, you haven't contacted me after winning the public vote, and I was wondering if you want to GD for the next challenge? There will be free digi's.
    Anyway if you do please hop over to Quirky Crafts and contact me via the link in the sidebar.

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by! please leave a message after the beep... "BEEEEEEEEEP!"