Pages - Menu

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

finally, cardmakin' with no interruptions!

i have been a very busy bee, indeed! we are so pleased to see that our following has grown on If The Shoe Fits... Scrap It! and our member list has grown at our NING forum (drop by for loads more challenges and prizes!). things kicked off after a little blog-cation yesterday, and we're already in full swing for the month of july. :)

it may be nearly 3:30 am, but i am wide awake, and i suspect it's a combination of the zinc and the aleve and the evening coffee. but i am SO glad to have gotten a few challenges out of the way!

this one is for Mojo Monday, sketch #94. here's their sketch:



and here's my card:



with detail ('cuz i'm a big fan of the lollipop flower!):



the next card in tonight's series is for the CPS challenge - here's the sketch:



and my card:



and then, for Bellariffic Friday at Stamping Bella, they gave us this sketch:



and here's my Ketto card (of course):



for some reason i'm thinking there was something else i meant to post, but it's slipping my mind, as the hubbin is insisting i get my butt to bed. i'll be back in the morning. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, I occasionally landed on your blog and like what I see here. You do wonderful artwork! And so I will make a visit again on your place from time to time to see what's new.
    Love from Switzerland,
    Karina

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by! please leave a message after the beep... "BEEEEEEEEEP!"