Pages - Menu

Sunday, October 24, 2010

a little FUN, for the GUY

ahem.
i am NOTHING if not a little silly.
i'd been wanting to use one of the Mushes from Some Odd Girl for a punny card, and i know it's been done before, but my Dad hasn't gotten one of these cards from anybody, so thank you to The Stamp Man for challenging me and giving me an excuse to let me Pappy know i'm thinking about him!

The Stamp Man is looking for male projects this round... here's my submission:


i absolutely LOVE colouring these little dudes.
and i seriously hope my Dad gets the pun!

8 comments:

  1. Soooooooooooooo fun!! LOVING how you added to paper behind the alphas! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card, love that pun, hehe...
    I love how you mat your alphas ~ I really need to case that sometime soon ;)
    And there's that delicious colour combo again, one of my absolute faves. Love your work chickie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA! I love it. This is a great card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colorfulness on kraft paper is always win! <3
    And I agree with above speakers; the matted title looks awesome! Really makes them pop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tee hee - yah, I am loving the mushes too. Your card is so wicked! And I too love how you matted the alphas

    ReplyDelete
  6. great card Leah... colours are sweet! Robin

    ReplyDelete
  7. great mix of colours!! and the mushroom is too cute!! Hugs Juls!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a brilliant card, really fun:) Thanks for entering it into The Stamp Man challenge.

    Jill

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by! please leave a message after the beep... "BEEEEEEEEEP!"