Pages - Menu

Monday, April 2, 2012

Happy Birthday, all girlie-fied

evenin', friends. what's shakin'?
i have been trying to get comfy with my Copics, and while i still have a relatively small supply (in terms of groups and what goes together), there are some combinations i think are working for me right now.

take the YGs, for example. i love 'em (but i need MORE!). look!



this is the very sweet Flower Fairy, from Some Odd Girl of course. isn't she cute with her little hat? the purple hair, well i'm living vicariously through her right now, 'cuz i kinda miss mine when it was platinum with purple/magenta areas...

here's the little miss, up close and personal:



not HORRIBLE, with the Copics, right? i need more yellows, for sure!

and, well, for good measure, here's the hair i'm talkin' about:



anyway, something fun for you to see. i know i still haven't posted pics of my new sassy self with bangs, but that's coming, i promise! this particular hair was about a year and 8 months ago, prior to my getting laid off from one job, and starting at my current job. fun! i miss it! (i lurrrrve the platinum, and i think i wore it well - espesh with a faux-hawk!)



okay, so enough of this attention whoring stuff, right? back to the CARDS! :) i know that's the real reason you visit, so let's get on with it!

i'm playing along with this little birthday card for the very first OOZAK challenge - their theme is ANYTHING GOES! congrats to Rusty and his new team for kicking off the new blog, and i wish them all the best for HUGE success! (he's my go-to guy for Copics - check 'em out, create an account, and reap the rewards!)

also joinin' in the fun at...
Crafts And Me Challenges - they want to see Elegant Fairies! (yes, yes, yes!)
Digital Tuesday Challenge - FAVE color! (mine is orange, you know....)
Stampalot Challenge - Happy Birthday! (indeedily!)

and there that is!
also, check out my eBay stuff for sale by CLICKING HERE... this is the second wave, with auctions ending on Wednesday and Thursday evening. more to come!



7 comments:

  1. Your card is so amazing...I love love love the way you colored her. Also that hair cute is cute..love that little bow.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card. Your colouring is awesome.

    I also love your hair in that pic. I long to be able to wear my hair short. Last time I had short hair a cashier said to me, "Can I help you, sir?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your hair! I can't wait to see the new style! Your card is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so pretty. Love your image, too cute. Thank you for joining us at Oozak's first challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! How pretty! I just don't get how you just started with Copics. You are like 30 billion times better than me! :P

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by! please leave a message after the beep... "BEEEEEEEEEP!"