Pages - Menu

Saturday, April 6, 2013

My head's in the clouds

seriously, it's ALLERGY SEASON, and my head is feeling kinda wonky lately.  tonight is no exception!  my eyes are itchy and watery, i'm all kinds of sniffly, and i REFUSE to take any allergy pills because even the non-drowy ones knock me out.  i will NOT go to sleep before midnight tonight!

i'm crafting.  and i just finished this little project, which has been swimming around in my brain for about a week.  Paper Issues is wrapping up their "up in the clouds" theme tonight, and i'm thrilled to have found some quiet time to do what needed to be done.  :)

here's my card, using some yummy Studio Calico wood veneers (from the PaperIssues etsy shop), some vintage lace and a giant brad from my stash, and a bottom scrap of My Mind's Eye paper:


now that i've been bitten by the bug, i need to get this grocery shopping out of the way so i can get back home and bust out my Prismacolor Pencils.  i have a couple of things to finish up so i can share!  hope your weekend is going fabulously, chickens!  xo

1 comment:

thanks for stopping by! please leave a message after the beep... "BEEEEEEEEEP!"