Pages - Menu

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

thanks a LATTE, my sweet and ODD friend!

did you catch it?  i have a cute and sweet little card up at the Some Odd Girl blog today, showing off stamps from 2 separate clear sets that happen to go PERFECTLY together...

check out my card featuring Breakfast Friends (the coffee cup) and Hipster Mae (the sentiment)!


my little cuppa is colored up with my pencils, natch:



and i added in some gorgeous Crate Paper "Love Notes", as well as that yummy burlap trim (which i inked to make it more coffee-ish) and wood dots from My Mind's Eye.  grab those by CLICKING HERE and feel free to take advantage of my discount code ORANGE to get 20% off your total purchase.  :)

if you create ANYTHING this month using Some Odd Girl stamps, be sure to join our little linky party (in the right sidebar of the blog) and you might be spotlighted or you could win stuff!  


1 comment:

  1. Very cute!! Love the little wooden beads. Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by! please leave a message after the beep... "BEEEEEEEEEP!"