Pages - Menu

Thursday, July 22, 2010

a wedding card, and BIG STUFF GOING DOWN TOMORROW!

first of all, you NEED to visit me tomorrow morning, and you NEED to visit the Design Dollies blog (bright and early) - we've got fun stuff going on and you should check it out!

second, CARLYANN's gettin' hitched! and in honour of her forthcoming nuptials, i decided to make her a little happy card in congratumalations. :)

here's my card, using a lovely CC Designs image sent to me by the lovely REE, and a BamPop! frame sent to me by my Holmes-Dollie:





entering this card for the "GINGHAM" challenge at BasicGrey - i used the cupid paper from Two Scoops and a handful of Opalines
CPS sketch #176 (turned on its side)


and the Charisma Cardz challenge for Carlyann's weddin'!

off to mail it today, in fact!

10 comments:

  1. Cute card, and I'll be checking in tomorrow for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the scalloped edges. Super-cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, she is absolutely fabulous! I LOVE this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely, wow I have never seen a Bam Pop frame of this style very cool! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card! i love weddings~!!! <3 mwah!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait till tomorrow!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE that card!! ADORABLE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card hun! Absolutely loooove the layout and your fabulous colouring. Big Hugs, Ree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Leah, what a gorgeous card, love the design and your colour combo, that is one fabulous image, great colouring and I love how you've framed her.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Basic Grey.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love tall cards...this is just so gorgeous and stylish! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by! please leave a message after the beep... "BEEEEEEEEEP!"