Pages - Menu

Monday, June 8, 2009

got Mojo?

okay, so while i SHOULD have been working, i simply HAD to get my craft on. i saw this sketch:


and decided to make this card:


for THIS WEBSITE. if you haven't already swung by the Mojo Monday Sketch Blog, do! it's got some really great sketches and plenty of nifty designers!

also, visit this blog for more Gorjuss Girls candy! ***Blog candy CLOSED!***

***CANDY CLOSED!*** Shari has a really great eye for colour, and some nice candy she's giving away (ends 6/11). oh, i would love that little Taylor set for my birthday! ;)

6 comments:

  1. Very cute, love where you have put the image

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a darling card, the hedgehog is adorable...thanks for playing with the mojo makers!
    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is adorable! Love that darling hedgie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi!
    about my turtle I colored him w/ PENCILS only! I know it took me a good 20 mins to color him the way I wanted. I know a bit insane, but he just looks so awesome in colored pencils!

    thanks for visiting girl!
    BTW. I love that hedgehog, I think I might having siting around somewhere... off to look for him.

    -- dalis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun coloring and embossing. Great job with the mojo sketch.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by! please leave a message after the beep... "BEEEEEEEEEP!"