Pages - Menu

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

a personal, more CHALLENGING challenge!

i'm playing along with Kristy for a VERY difficult challenge! see the little worm on my sidebar? that's the ticker to tell me when i'm allowed to purchase craft supplies again! i am a TOTAL spendaholic, and i am in the habit of making several substantial purchases per WEEK, based on whatever sales show up in my inbox. i buy stuff i don't need, but i buy it simply because it's ON SALE. that's a bad sign, right? and the hubbin actually mentioned, for the very first time yesterday, that my stuff keeps accumulating and i really DON'T need any more paper... since he's caught on, i have to try to get a handle on this.

wanna play along with us? Kristy and i are doing this for two months, to end our fast on August 20th. can you handle that? do you have what it takes? click my ticker and post a link to your blog in my comments and we can all suffer together! :)

may the force be with us all.... ;)

2 comments:

  1. Glad to have you on board Karmyn! Yup BARE ESSENTIALS! For you especially, Staz-on is an essential LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea Karm! I need that!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by! please leave a message after the beep... "BEEEEEEEEEP!"