Pages - Menu

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

having trouble containing my excitement!

and my MOJO!

my giant order of Twinkling H2Os arrived yesterday, and the box is just staring at me, taunting me. i can't WAIT to bust these babies out and do some colouring! i ordered a bunch of the little H2Os, plus some of their Shimmering Mists (similar to the Tattered Angels line) and Polished Pigments (similar to Perfect Pearls from Ranger).

apparently the company is not closing down after all! but i hesitate to believe that i'll be able to get stuff at the same awesome prices... still, check our their website,
Luminarte Inc., and DEFINITELY take a look at the galleries there, because there is SO much you can do with these things! i don't want to WORK TODAY!

my father-in-law is coming over tonight to take a look at our toilet (there's a weird leak at the base of the bowl), so i get to play with my new goodies while the fellas make themselves useful. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by! please leave a message after the beep... "BEEEEEEEEEP!"