Pages - Menu

Friday, October 2, 2009

i am SO frustrated!

i have been trying to print a digital image so i can fix up my card for the launch of the Humble Pie Stamps blog on SATURDAY (!!!), and as i ONLY have digis to play with for now, of course my printer decides to junk out on me.

i have no clue what's wrong with the blasted thing - there's plenty of black toner, and i was able to print some stuff for work yesterday, but now i'm just upset over the whole thing. i HAVE to get this thing up and running, dagnabbit, or i'll have to doctor up the original image i printed (the first digi i ever attempted), and it's, well, mediocre to say the least. maybe even sub-par. BUGGAH! i'm very unhappy about this.

i wonder if the son decided to muck about with it while hubbin and i were at yoga last night. hmm...

i may have to make a call to Brother for some tech support - this thing's not even two years old, and we've HARDLY used it. *le heavy sigh*

woe.

3 comments:

  1. woe, indeed! consternation, even! hope it's better now!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much for your enthusiasm for my blog and my giveaway. I love your creations and your blog, amazing stuff. My printer is about to give up the ghost as well. Good luck in getting it fixed.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by! please leave a message after the beep... "BEEEEEEEEEP!"