my lovely friend Kim - fellow Baker at Humble Pie Stamps and fellow Maven at Cafe Mojo, left a little present for me on her blog today:
SO sweet! i just love this girl - she's so supportive and encouraging to her bloggy friends, and she is SUPER creative and does some wonderful work herself! thank you so much for the award, dollface! so i'm supposed to send the award to 5 people, link 'em all up, and answer the following questions in just ONE WORD.... here goes.
1. Where is your cell phone? here
2. Your hair? DIRE!
3. Your mother? dunno
4. Your father? provider
5. Your favorite food? indian!
6. Your dream last night? flooring
7. Your favorite drink? BOBA!
8. Your dream/goal? publication
9. What room are you in? "office"
10. Your hobby? craftin'!
11. Your fear? abandonment
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? HOUSE
13. Where were you last night? airport :(
14. Something that you aren't? patient
15. Muffins? coffee
16. Wish list item? WORKSPACE
17. Where did you grow up? niagara
18. Last thing you did? typed
19. What are you wearing? camo
20. Your TV? no
21. Your Pets? MUCHKA!
22. Friends? distant
23. Your life? ever-changing
24. Your mood? migrainey
25. Missing Someone? usually
26. vehicle? Talullah
27. Something your not wearing? makeup
28. Your favorite store? Jo-Ann
29. Your favorite color? ORANGE
30. When was the last time you laughed? two
31. Last time you cried? funeral
32. Your best friend? Smudgy
33. One place that I go to over and over? bathroom. :)
34. Facebook? EW.
35. Favorite place to eat? Panera! <3
soooooo... 5 people on whom i would like to bestow this little award thingy:
Juls, whose fussycutting rivals mine, and who combines some of the most unusual and lovely colours;
Lauren, whom i discovered only recently, but to whose blog i have been turning for unlimited inspiration;
Bree, who has some of the most AMAZING ideas and has a button stash TO DIE FOR;
my Holmes/Kristy-Dollie, who is afraid of NOTHING and can make any unthinkable, worthless item look like a million bucks;
and my Adina-Dollie, whose love for all things vintage is insane, and endearing, and who still lives too far away, even though it only takes 2 hours to get to her house.
happy hump day, folks! back to work for me... but i'll have stuff to share tomorrow!