Pages - Menu

Saturday, December 11, 2010

I've hit 200!

for those of you paying attention, i've been waiting to get to 200 followers to give a little somethin'-somethin' away. now that i've hit 200 followers (WOOOOOT!), keep those comments coming over the next two weeks and at the beginning of the new year, i'll have a big prize (or maybe a few medium-sized ones instead) to some lucky commenter(s)! click here to see the original post about the candy!

thanks for the love, folks! i've had lots of fun making my rounds through the blogosphere since last summer, and you won't be rid of me anytime too soon!

xo

7 comments:

  1. Congrats! That's a pretty amazing number, but it just goes to show - we like what you're doing. (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, that is so great! I just did a cruise thru your last few posts, and I am totally blown away! I am inspired to break out my mod podge ASAP, and I loooooove that nerdy scrap page!!! U R wicked!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats! i bought some of your lovely cards last weekend at the voorhes craft show... they are gorgeous - i can't stop admiring them! you've inspired me to make some of my own holiday cards.=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Girl!! That's awesome! I have been seeing you all over the scrap world... Congrats on all of your features!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on 200! Its gonna keep on climbing too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO Congrats Leah!!! I remember the original post...you have definitely racked up the followers! I'm sure they will still flood in too, you rock girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on making the big 200 :)
    It's just gonna get higher
    hugs Nikki C

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by! please leave a message after the beep... "BEEEEEEEEEP!"