Pages - Menu

Friday, December 10, 2010

Mod Podgin' it up! CHECK ME OUT ON THE MOD PODGE ROCKS BLOG!

it's FRIDAY! and it's been a busy week, and i've had a hard time keeping mum about the fun stuff going on, but now that FRIDAY has arrived, it's time to spill the beans!

the utterly charming and fabulous AMY ANDERSON is featuring me today as her Lifestyle Blogger at MOD PODGE ROCKS!

Amy searches high and low for people who are using Mod Podge in fun and creative ways, and she and i have shared some interesting conversations over the last few months... i have fallen head over heels in love with my Podge, and i was fortunate enough to play with some of the brand new BRUSHSTROKE Mod Podge - it is SO much fun! of course, being a funky NEW thing, i couldn't just make a card or whip up a scrappy page, OH NO... that just wouldn't do!

instead, i got some words in my mind, discovered these 4"x12" canvases, and got my foam brush dirty! check 'em out - i made these using Basic Grey's MARJOLAINE papers (i LOVE this line!) that i'd won from YourScrapbookStash.com, and i painted up some chipboard pieces and had my Adina-Dollie help me with the letters (as i don't own a cricut). check 'em out (and click 'em to enlarge!):







SEE THAT TEXTURE?! it's wonderful, and i love this stuff!
let's go in for a closer look, shall we?




seriously, CLICK the images, because you will not BELIEVE how much gorgeous texture can be achieved simply by laying down a nice, thick coat of Brushstroke Mod Podge and creating patterns with your brush. i could go SWIMMING in it!

but in addition to checking out my little inspirational project here, you can mosey on over to MOD PODGE ROCKS! to see the feature and a fun interview - THANK YOU, AMY! it's an absolute pleasure knowing you and being inspired by you! xo

7 comments:

  1. love these!!! Love the fabulous bold lettering! what a gorgeous idea! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! I've been wanting to do some kind of words/quotes for my walls. Just haven't yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa - that texture is amazing!!!
    Mod Podge is brilliant and you have totally rocked this

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are awesome Leah! I so hope we can meet in person one day! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooooooooooooooooooo cool!!! These are AWESOME Leah! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on this!!! I saw it over at the Mod Podge blog before I saw it here.... I'm so happy for you! That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by! please leave a message after the beep... "BEEEEEEEEEP!"