Pages - Menu

Friday, February 26, 2010

Design Dollies - come and ROCK our Sketch Challenge!

the last challenge of February is UP, folks! this means the trifecta is yours to conquer, and i know some of you have been waiting for this! :)

here's the yummy sketch:


you have until midnight this SUNDAY if you want to try your hand at the trifecta (combining all three of our challenges this week for a chance at all three prizes!), or until next WEDNESDAY at midnight if you're just playing with the sketch. projects MUST be created new for our challenges, and you must link back to Design Dollies in your blog post.

and the prize? well it's a surprise, but it's a good one, i promise!

i didn't play along with this particular challenge, but my fellow Dollies knocked it outta the ballpark! GO SEE FOR YOURSELF!


i have, however, been a VERY busy crafter tonight, so there will be plenty to see next week! :) i'm also planning to hang with my MIL on saturday, and we get cardmake-y together, so it should be fun. i brought my stuff over to her house tonight and that's when the mojo kicked in. 5 days without craftin' was getting me DOWN!

i also got to play a little with my new Tonic scissors (from my BasicGrey Challenges win - thanks, Martine!), and OMG, wowie zowie! i am i lurrrrrrve with these little babies. FORGET the Cutterbee ones - i have been won over! i should have expected that t!m wouldn't let me down. ;)


right. back tomorrow (or, in a few hours, rather) to announce the winner of my 100 followers candy! i have drawn my winner, but i'm gonna make you wait. the brand new Humble Pie challenge goes up in the morning, too! come on back for a visit!

ciao! xo

8 comments:

  1. hehe you are cheeky miss leah!! those scissors sound fab! i threw mine out accidentally :( need new ones and you have inspired me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh thats a fab sketch. Dang it something else I wanna do! lol. Sending out your stamps today. Thank you so much! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must try those scissors! Been eyeing em up for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to you for winning!! Isn't it nice to have a MIL that you like hanging out with, I know that I love hanging out with mine!! Love the sketch! Have a wonderful weekend!!
    xoxo~Meg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! I'll try to play along with this sketch. So you like those scissors? I've always been a Fiskars gal but I'm willing to make a change when a change is necessary.

    Have fun with your mom-in-law. I love crafting with Curtis' mom...she's card-makey too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cutie Pie!
    I have a blog award for you my friend. I posted it a few days ago but forgot to come let you know! Dough!!!
    Hugs,
    True :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Leah,
    Sounds like fun, I wish I had someone close by to get crafty with! I've been playing with the sketch, now if the girls would leave me alone long enough to get it done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Leah! thank you so much for the lovely greetingvard you sent me. I really appreciate it. Such fun to get something from "over there". Thanx again! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by! please leave a message after the beep... "BEEEEEEEEEP!"