Pages - Menu

Saturday, September 26, 2009

i has the MOJO!!!!

i just wish i could play and play and play alllllll day!
got a couple of things done for my Cafe Mom group, which is always a lot of fun. in addition to having monthly crops (with challenges and prizes galore!), we have random challenges throughout the month to take us from one crop to the next, without losing our MOJO!

first, however, i did this one for two challenges - the Pollycraft challenge (use black and white and one other colour), and for the sketch at Papertake Weekly...

GRR.
what the heck is THIS business all about? blogger hates me today!


here's the sketch:


and these are for the Cafe Mom challenges (both used sketches):





not sure what i think of the second one - i followed the sketch closely, but i think my paper choice was rather, uh, POOR.

6 comments:

  1. I have to get the mojo going on. I have lots to get ready tomorrow, please send some my way! lol
    I just adore your cards! Great take on the sketch up there! Your Cafe Mom cards rock! I really love the cherry card.
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cherries, hearts, buttons, string... awesome! My kind of card!! Great stuff, babe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. all pretty darn great but the "celebrate" one is beautimous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards, love the pretty papers and details!

    Warm regards, Renata

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful cards...thanks for joining in the fun at PTW...hugs kath (GDT) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the card with the cherries!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by! please leave a message after the beep... "BEEEEEEEEEP!"