Pages - Menu

Saturday, August 20, 2011

um, WOOT.

i ordered my netbook today from NewEgg.com! (and it's pretty.)

now i hope i can figure out how to WORK the thing. i already know i'm going to need a case, and a little portable mouse, because i HATE the touchpads.

i've also been ORDERED to purchase the Slice (if i can find it on CropChocolate.com again - they change their deals all the time and i haven't seen this one in a week or more). the VP of my bank has a special order project for me and she said she's paying me in advance so i can get the die-cutting machine and get the work done by a deadline. so i'm going to own a Slice, too!

it was a crazy, EXHAUSTIFYING week, and i'm glad today is a day of chillin'. hubbin made me a scrummy breakfast and i'm about to get some cards done. lots of 'em.

no pictures today, but i hope you're all enjoying your weekend!

4 comments:

  1. You are getting to play with all sorts of new toys! Have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you just have all kinds of fun stuff on the way!!! YAY for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SLICE - right now on Crop Chocolate!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good stuff! I had put on in my cart too just in case you missed it! Glad you got it! When is the next time you'll be at ScrapThat?

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by! please leave a message after the beep... "BEEEEEEEEEP!"