Pages - Menu

Monday, November 30, 2009

it's Sketchy Thursday (somewhere in the world)

okay, so it's MONDAY, but that doesn't stop me from playin' with the girlies at Sketchy Thursdays! they posted a special second chance challenge, with a fabby little sketch that was PERFECT for cardies like me....

so i gave it a whirl.

i have been tearing up old file folders and using the kraft like crazy (who needs to buy cardstock with all these office documents lying around, right?), and all my little bits and scraps of patterned papers and ribbon...



and another shot so you can see the yummy shimmer (Luminarte's Shimmering Mists):



that's all for now, folks. i'm going to attempt another couple of challenges tonight, and i'll be back tomorrow with a new Elements Challenge! ciao!

8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Leah. Totally love it hun.
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cute card Leah!!

    hugs,

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! you sure have been busy lately with all these cards! i have no idea where you find the time!!! wish i had half of your energy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And you know I love this! WOW - you really know how to make a card and file folders, eh? Hmmm... I like that --- I'll have to do some recycling!! That shimmering mist is cool! Super duper card with the right kind of sentiment...yeah!! BTW, I received a special package from someone today...YOU!!! :) I'm sending you e-mail. I LOVE YOUR CARD - I'm putting it up my blog - I hope you don't mind...It's gorgeous and the goodies; oh Leah, you are fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, Leah! Love that shimmer. I like your idea for using the office folders.

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous!! Love the tree image, ans the shimmer mist is just fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love what you've done with the shimmering mists and great use of old files!!

    Thanks for playing :)

    Amanda x
    Sketchy Thursdays DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh, i'm so glad you took that second shot. i actually said, "ooh!" out loud! very cool. lovin the orange. Thanks for playing along with us!

    Heidi, Sketchy Thursdays

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by! please leave a message after the beep... "BEEEEEEEEEP!"