but now it's YOUR chance to find out for yourself what all the fuss is about, because Some Odd Girl is having another Design Team Call! yep, we can't believe it's already been 6 months, and our current Odd Girls have rocked the house down to the ground, but the podium is yours now and we want to hear from you! :D
CLICK HERE for Some Odd Girl's DESIGN TEAM CALL if you want to be the next Odd Girl!
this term is going to be for 8 months (August 2012 – March 2012). This is so we can move when our team changes over after CHA Hard to change teams over when you’re not even home!
here are the questions that might come to mind...
What are you looking for? Glad you asked!
- First and foremost, we are looking for a crafter with great enthusiasm who LOVES what they do and puts pride into their craft! All styles and skill levels are welcome AND encouraged to apply! You can see by checking out our blog that we love to mix it up and showcase lots of different styles and skills, so feel free to wow us with that one thing you're REALLY good at, or REALLY proud of, because we want you to enjoy what you do as an Odd Girl!
- Someone who loves to share their projects on an active blog and would share Some Odd Girl projects, releases and events.
- A crafter who is dedicated and can commit to keeping a schedule by turning projects in on time, is flexible, and can openly communicate with the DT Coordinator
What would I be responsible for? Another great question!
- Submitting projects monthly for our blog challenges and commenting on challenge entries
- Creating projects that help promote new product releases
- Submitting your projects to 2 online galleries (ie: Splitcoast Stampers, 2 Peas in a Bucket, Scrapbook.com etc.)
- Creating 1-2 tutorials during your term and 1-2 project features for the blog.
What are the perks for being an Odd Girl? Now the fun part!
- Complimentary product to work with for our releases - both Clear Stamps and Digital Stamps
- Compensation for any print magazine publication during your term
- a 25% Design Team Discount in our shop for the whole 6 month term
- Chance to join us at CHA when we attend and have your projects featured in our catalog and booth
How do I apply? Man you are full of awesome questions!
Applying is easy. Send the following information to email@example.com. PLEASE make sure that everything is included in your email as we can not accept applications that do not have all of the information required.
Link to your blog
Online Galleries you post to (links)
Tell us a little about yourself!
What design teams are you currently on?
Past design teams? (none are required)
Past Publications? (none are required)
Why would you make a great Odd Girl?
Attach pictures of 3 projects that you think best represent you and your style 1 MUST use a Some Odd Girl Digi or Stamp so we can see how you would rock our images. The other 2 projects are up to you.
This call runs thru July 1st at midnight EST. Late applications will not be accepted. Keep in mind it takes time to go through the hundreds of applications we receive, so please be patient! Responding to emails about the status of your application tends to slow down our process, although we do appreciate your enthusiasm! If you have any questions about the terms, please contact us but please be sure to use the appropriate email (click the link), or they might be missed.
So there ya be, folks! get in on the action - it's a FABULOUS team with fabulous communication and work ethic and organization, and we can't wait to meet our next Odd Girls! could it be YOU?!