Pages - Menu

Monday, August 31, 2009

The Pixie Cottage DT Call!

good morning, and good MONDAY to all of you!

our picnic themed crop ended in my Cafe Mom group, so now i'm hopping about the blogosphere looking at all the amazing inspiration out there - there's SO MUCH of it! so many new techniques and items i want to try, and fabulous ideas on how to use things i already have.

one of my most favourite dollies directed me to The Pixie Cottage, to show me the gorgeous stuff on the site, and to inform me of their current DESIGN TEAM CALL! well, she was sure right about all the talent and the amazing stamps, and they're TOTALLY up my alley - i love whimsical and i LOVE faeries, and they are a new, fresh and exciting stamp company, so do check them out! i love what i've seen so far, and i'd love to play along with them and help promote all the cute lines they'll have to offer, SOOOOOO, here are three projects i'm submitting for my Design Team application:







i had a very hard time choosing which cards to post, and nearly ended up with all bellas and kettos, but wanted to show a bit of diversity as well. keeping my fingers crossed that Michelle likes what she sees!

if you have time to swing by, you absolutely MUST visit Michelle's Scrapbooking - it's a lovely online store with TONS of amazing lines, with great prices on brand names and everything from ribbon to bling to cardstock to patterned paper to dies to stamps... you name it, she's got it!

okay, back to work for lil' ol' me.

OH, and Miss Ophelia is recovering very well! thank you all for your sweet thoughts for my darling kitty! now i'm just waiting for the biopsy results, and hopefully we can all sleep a bit better! :D

3 comments:

  1. First of all let me say thank you for applying for the DT of The Pixie Cottage,really cute cards you showed, and I love reading blogs. It is wonderful that you are also a talented musician. My son also has a band, he majors in music production in college. So you know we are music lovers around my house.
    I also wanted to thank you for plugging my store, that was very nice that you took the time to do that. Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!! these are gorgeous, love all the little tags on the 1st card, and the 2nd card is just so stylish! love the colour combo of that one, then it is a fav of mine!! hugs juls

    ReplyDelete
  3. The "happy day" card with the flowered hat stamp is absolutely wonderful. I'd love to get that in the mail (or with a gift!). Nice cards!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by! please leave a message after the beep... "BEEEEEEEEEP!"