Pages - Menu

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Charisma is lovin' BABIES this week!

sooooo.... it's that time again! another new challenge at CHARISMA! and seriously, this was the PERFECT opportunity for me to get started on some BABY cards! i sold out of them at the last craft fair, so i think i need to be more prepared this time!

our fabby hostess, Carly, set this challenge, and i'm glad she did, 'cuz it's lit the proverbial fire under my butt! here's the first of many baby-themed cards i plan to make (and i'm in the process!)...


and oohhh, if you don't already own these Sass alphas, check 'em out (i'm in LURRRRVE!):
(click pic for max bling - it's yummalish!)


this was my first effort "colouring" my image with Q-tips and Dewdrop inks. i love the effect and the softness, but it is MUCH tougher when working with a more detailed image. this one, however, was the perfect size and shape. :)

SO! play along with us at Charisma this week, and win FABBY flippin' prizes - stuff from Pink Cat Studio, Precious Moments, and a NEW sponsor, The Stamp Shoppe! CLICKIE HERE for the deets and to check out the rest of the Charisma Gals' GORGEOUS projects for this one.

6 comments:

  1. I love your colouring technique. It's so soft and gentle. I will have to try it. Perfect for a baby or wedding card.
    Thanks for sharing! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatta cutie! Love the bunny image!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is a word for cuter than cute? That's the word I want to use. :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooo cute! I need to make some baby cards and you just inspired me!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by! please leave a message after the beep... "BEEEEEEEEEP!"