Pages - Menu

Sunday, November 21, 2010

'cuz Carlyann says so....

i've got ATTITUDE!
or, at the very least, my BLOG does. ;)



this is a little surprise the lovely Carlyann (the DT queen at Charisma) bestowed upon me on Thursday, and it just warmed my heart! THANK YOU, dollface! i try to keep things light and fresh, and my goofy outlook often shows through my blog posts and interactions with my bloggy friends, so i'm THRILLED to know that someone, somewhere, might be giggling when they read my drivel. :)

Carlyann accused me of being NUTS! is that true? do you think i'm a little off-my-rocker-loco? well i was kinda flattered, to be perfectly honest! :)

anywho... i'm supposed to tell you 3 things about myself that you might not already know, so let's see what i can come up with here.

did you know that.....
i own my dream car? (a Pontiac Vibe - yeah, my dream car is a spunky little CROSSOVER! and her name is Tallulah!)
i have a giant crush on Norman Reedus (The Boondock Saints)
i hate my cell phone! i wish i didn't need the thing, and i hate that sometimes i have to rely on it.

oh, and my job requires me to get up at 5:30 am, and it's nearly 11:30 pm, so it's WAY past my bedtime. 'night! xo

5 comments:

  1. Congrats! (I'm with you....if someone calls me nuts I totally take it as a compliment.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you my lovie are completely cuckoo-bananas and we made a tasty split :) I heart you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crazy?? You??

    LOL!! Yep... I'd say you fit the criteria for the Attitude!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe!!! :) 3 years on i still think ya nuts!!! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by! please leave a message after the beep... "BEEEEEEEEEP!"