Pages - Menu

Saturday, October 10, 2009

congrats Kim! and our new Humble Pie challenge!

our first challenge winner at Humble Pie Stamps is my lovely friend Kim! congrats, dollface! hope you enjoy the stamp and the kit! i got my first Design Team kit in the mail on wednesday, and the quality of the stamps is FANTASTIC!

our new challenge is up today, so you have until next friday at midnight EST to submit your project... the theme is SCALLOPS! and the prize is $10 in Maggie Money to spend at The Town Scrapper! :) let's see how many people want to play along...

here's the card i made, using Umbrella Ellie (i LOVE her):





come and play along! egads, there's a lot going on for me right now. my best friend from canada is visiting, so we're going record store shopping today, and yummy food afterwards, and probably some Guitar Hero (Rocks the '80s)... have a great weekend everybody! :)

4 comments:

  1. That's a "sweet" card Trix! Raining cupcakes... have you been spying in my dreams again??? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me know I won! I've had a busy day. My niece Samantha had a band festival in Virginia and I've been away most of the day. Yippee, I can't wait.
    Now on to your scrumptious card. I so love this image! Your coloring is fantablous!!! Love the yummy cupcakes too!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous card Leah, raining cupcakes would definitley be a dream come true. Yep, I only have 5 followers to make it to 100 and then I am going to have so much fun giving out the prizes, fingers crossed.Thanks again for your enthusiasm and help

    Today I am feeling pretty sick, I hope I feel a bit better soon so I can do some of the things I wanted to this weekend. take care and I will no doubt be in contact with you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is super cute Leah. Love the way you used those little cup cakes as raindrops. What a neat idea!
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by! please leave a message after the beep... "BEEEEEEEEEP!"