Pages - Menu

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

goodness me, i'm behind!

it's been too long since i've posted! there's a new Design Dollies challenge, and it's a FUN ONE! i know there are some readers who LOVE their bevvies, so we want to see your DRINK OF CHOICE... i had a hard time choosing, as there are SO many that i'd enjoy, depending on the time of year, or my mood, or the event. ultimately, with the holidays around the corner, i'm going CHAMPAGNEY! :)



i'm rather looking forward to the ol' bubbly, especially ringing in a whole new DECADE!

here's where you can play along! trust me, the prize is a great one!

CHECK IT OUT:

yeah. tasty!

and i've been a fiend with my christmas cards, mostly just pumping out as many as i can, and only trying to play along with challenges for this last batch. here we go...

for Practical Scrappers - CHRISTMAS theme
Daring Cardmakers - going DOTTY! (they want "warmish", and i think all those bright colours help from making this card look too "chilly")




next, for Allsorts Challenges - "pearls and swirls" - there's ONE tiny pearl in the center of that big blingy flower, but there are swirls a-plenty!
Kraftin' Kimmie - BLING!





this little card for Simon Says Challenge - Merry Christmas





and this one, my fave of the bunch because of the colours, for Paper Cutz - SNOWFLAKES!



and this last one, for The Pink Elephant - they wanted Christmas or winter... i did the charm with a specific challenge in mind, but now i've lost the page where i had it written down, so OOPS! :)





RIGHT. there you have it! sorry for such a photo-heavy post, folks! i'll be back tomorrow with our next Sketch Challenge at Design Dollies! :)





14 comments:

  1. Love it all Trixie!!! I never even got around to makin christmas cards this year! You did a TON!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow
    What a great bunch of cards...
    Thanks for joining us at Practical Scrappers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my dollie, I can see why you haven't been blogging...you've been a busy dollie! Wowza, I love all your cards, I can't choose a fave, love them all! Thanks for playing at Practical Scrappers! hugs....
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many gorgeous cards to choose from - I think the Silent Night one is my favorite! Thanks for joining us at Practical Scrappers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you've got a good number of Christmas cards done and were able to incorporate a lot of challenges, impressive! Hard to pick a fave, but I do lean to the Merry Christmas on the crumpled paper, love that look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there

    Just seen your comment over at my place, what a surprise to see Tim and I up to the same tutorials. Had not idea till you pointed it out.

    Have been making mine for some time and also doing demos, can't remember seeing Tim there though - lol. Interesting that he also thinks the two petal one is the most difficult, but of course his are more disterssed than mine, as we would expect.

    Great collection of cards here by the way.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Leah, so many cards, all dolled up and so special. I love the little embellies you plae on your cards here and there - they add that lovely touch! You inspire me with your array of fab designs, girlie! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooh lovely! All those christmas card eye candy! Lovely cards. That prize is sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, great cards! :o) As for favourite tipple.. hmmm.. spoiled for choice! Although I hardly ever drink alcohol.. not for any principled reason.. It just doesn't crop up often. But one of my favourites is a beautiful colour.. Bombay Gin on the rocks, with tonic and a slice of lime. Such a pretty blue bottle!

    Ringing in a new decade already.. Yikes! What happened to the last one? I blinked and missed most of it, I think. Must be the gin. lol ;o)

    Hugs,
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cuuuute! I don't know how you get so much done...I'm so envious!

    Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fabulous set of cards - love them all! Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

    Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great cards!!!! Thanks for joining us this week at PCC!

    Happy Holidays!
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have a group of lucky recipients! You sure have been busy! Thanks for creating with us at TPE this week.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by! please leave a message after the beep... "BEEEEEEEEEP!"