Pages - Menu

Friday, December 11, 2009

heeeeeeeeeeeeere's GIL!

GILBERT the Christmas Ghost, of course! Gilbert is a fabulous little digi designed by the very sweet Chris, who had this great idea and just ran with it. tell me, just how adorable do you think this idea is?! i love it. i was afraid of colouring white, but i think i managed OKAY for a first time... i haven't rocked the snowfriends yet, either, but i don't think they suck.

anyway... i think Gilbert has become my favourite Christmas image thus far. i can see myself using him for absolutely ANYONE, especially those who are far away from me. now, Chris, how about a little BIRTHDAY spirit, too? hmm? :D



(PLEASE click on him to enlarge - he's SO much cuter when you can see more of him!)

used this week's sketch at Sketch Saturday, just rotated it 90 degrees.

i'm sure there are a ton of other christmas challenges going on right now, and i've written some of them down SOMEWHERE, but i'll toss the links up a little later... right now i'm just finishing up my workday and getting some big ol' quotes out, so i can have me some christmas fundage! :)

have a great weekend, chickens! xo

14 comments:

  1. hey leah i have a labels 8 for you as well this is a very adorable card

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is so creative!, love how you have rotated the sketch, fab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I LoVe him! What a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ghost card is cute! I love all things halloweeny and when you add christmas to that, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely so cute and that paper with the buttons and ribbon - just darling, Diane, just the best! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Cool card Leah, I love the Ghost whihihi

    Hugs,

    Mélanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Leah!! What a great job you made of my Gilbert!! (I call him Gil, too! How spooky is that? lol ;)

    Your colouring worked out just brilliantly.

    Anyone who wants him can just drop me an email through my blog, and I'll send him along.

    Hugs,
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. P.S. I'll see what I can do about a birthday spirit...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this! I have to check out your other site. My DL does scrapbooking so maybe I can find something for her.
    Love your site
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it dollie! A Christmas Spirit, how cool is that. Your card is fab, I agree, you must see him up close to really fall in love. Your snowflakes and buttons are a nice touch also! Hugs....
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Leah, this is just too adorable! Love the sentiment...perfect!!!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear Leah, occasionally I landed on your blog and love what I see her. You make wonderful artwork. Will come back from time to time to see what's new.

    Perhaps you like to join my blog candy? http://creawitch.blogspot.com/2009/11/weihnachts-candy.html

    Love from Switzerland
    Karina

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by! please leave a message after the beep... "BEEEEEEEEEP!"